In this episode 176 of the podcast I bring you the latest information on furlough ending and the key points employers need to be aware of in respect of the changes to self-isolation rules which came into effect in August 2021.
In this episode of the podcast I cover:
- Why it is important to make plans now for the end of furlough.
- What your options are in respect of furloughed or flexibly furloughed staff.
- Why you need to consider carefully what you will do in the event you have to close your business after the furlough scheme has ended.
- My suggestions on some steps to take to mitigate the risks to your business.
- What you need to know about with regards to changes to self-isolation rules.
- The key information to communicate to staff about self-isolation.
- Why you need to expressly state to employees that they must report to you if someone they are close to or live with has a positive covid test.
- The importance of updating your covid risk assessment and sharing this with staff.
Fixed Price Advice from Real Experts
As part of our HR Harbour annual subscription service for employers we provide guidance and training for employers, supervisors and managers. If you would like to know more about the HR Harbour Service and how you can get unlimited support from as little as £210 per month please contact me for a no obligation discussion – email@example.com or you can find full details here: HR Harbour
Don’t forget you can contact us by telephone 01983 897003, 01722 653001, 020 3470 0007, 0191 375 9694 or 023 8098 2006
We have a variety of free documents and letters which are available to download here: DIY Documents
We are also on YouTube! You can find a range of topics and also listen to this podcast on YouTube here: YOUTUBE
The information contained in this Podcast and post is provided for guidance and is a snapshot of the law at the time. It is provided for your information only and should not be used as a substitute for obtaining legal advice that it specific to your particular circumstances.
The guidance should not be relied upon in any decision making process. It is strongly recommended that you seek advice before taking action.