What happens when an employee makes a claim against you in the Employment Tribunal?
In this episode of the podcast I summarise the process that occurs after an employee sends their claim form to the Employment Tribunal and what you will need to consider as an employer defending a claim.
In this episode I will cover:
- The first notification stage – when you will find out if there is a claim against you;
- The time limit for returning your defence;
- How the Tribunal issue directions for preparation;
- The type of preparation required;
- The timing for preparation in advance of the final hearing.
- If you receive a claim form or notification from the Tribunal do not delay;
- Seek advice and ensure that you meet the Tribunal deadlines and timetable.
Please do not worry we will not send you spam!
We only use your email address for the purpose of sending you our fortnightly newsletter.
Would you like advice about your situation?
Appointments are available on the telephone or via Skype throughout the UK.
Alternatively we offer face to face appointments on the Isle of Wight, Salisbury, Eastleigh, Southampton, Fareham, Portsmouth, Winchester and surrounding areas in Hampshire.
The information contained in this Podcast and post is provided for guidance and is a snapshot of the law at the time. It is provided for your information only and should not be used as a substitute for obtaining legal advice that it specific to your particular circumstances.
The guidance should not be relied upon in any decision making process. It is strongly recommended that you seek advice before taking action.
Solicitors Isle of Wight | Solicitors Salisbury | Solicitors Eastleigh