If you are currently considering furloughing staff or have already furloughed but need to follow up with the relevant paperwork then you will find all the documents you need to furlough at this time in this downloadable DIY kit.
Contained in the toolkit are the following documents:
- Letter/notice to all staff asking for volunteers and notifying staff of proposal (word)
- Example Selection criteria (word)
- Letter notifying staff that they are being furloughed including the agreement (word)
- Letter notifying staff that they are being furloughed agreement to be sent as a separate document (word)
- Furlough agreement (word)
- FAQ’s sheet to issue to employees (word)
- Furlough Records Spreadsheet (excel)
- Guidance to accompany documents (pdf)
I founded Real Employment Law Advice in 2013 to provide legal advice in a different way to traditional Solicitors and to allow access to reasonably priced advice for employers and employees.
I recognised that many businesses and organisations want some help and guidance without having the costs of paying an hourly rate to a Solicitor and so I have created a range of DIY Toolkit’s designed to give you the information you need to help you do it yourself.
Thank you for choosing to purchase this Toolkit to help you find a solution to the challenges you are facing and I wish you all the best for the future.
Alison Colley – Director and founder of REAL Employment Law Advice Limited.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The information and documents provided on this site are for general use on a ‘do it yourself’ basis and are not intended to be comprehensive or a replacement for obtaining specific legal advice about your situation. Using the information or documents without consulting us or another professional adviser is at your own risk. Real Employment Law Advice Limited accepts no responsibility and gives no representations or warranties, express or implied, that any of the information and materials on this site is complete, accurate or free from errors or omissions.