If you are currently suspended from work and you are unsure about what to do next or you would like help with the letters to your Employer then you will find the essential guidance and documents in this downloadable suspension toolkit.
Contained in the toolkit are the following documents:
- Guidance on your rights when suspended (pdf)
- Letter 1 – Template requesting information following your suspension (word document)
- Guidance notes to accompany letter 1 (pdf)
- Letter 2 – Template letter follow up chasing a response to Letter 1 (word document)
- Guidance notes to accompany letter 2 (pdf)
- Letter 3 – Template letter requesting review of your suspension and return to work date (word document)
- Guidance notes to accompany letter 3 (pdf)
- Grievance Template document to enable you to prepare your own grievance about suspension and treatment whilst suspended (word document)
- Steps to take when preparing your defence to a disciplinary allegation (pdf)
I founded Real Employment Law Advice in 2013 to provide legal advice in a different way to traditional Solicitors and to allow access to reasonably priced advice for those who are having problems at work.
I recognised that many people want some help and guidance without having the risk and costs of paying an hourly rate to a Solicitor and so I have created a range of DIY Toolkit’s designed to give you the information you need to help yourself to resolve problems at work.
Being suspended from work is very stressful and can have a huge impact on your future career, your home life and your mental well-being. This Toolkit will allow you to understand your rights and the steps that you can take to help yourself resolve matters.
My colleagues and I have taken a great deal of time to ensure that this product is easy to understand and use. Thank you for choosing to purchase this Toolkit to help you find a solution to the challenges you are facing at work and I wish you all the best for the future.
Alison Colley – Director and founder of REAL Employment Law Advice Limited.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The information and documents provided on this site are for general use on a ‘do it yourself’ basis and are not intended to be comprehensive or a replacement for obtaining specific legal advice about your situation. Using the information or documents without consulting us or another professional adviser is at your own risk. Real Employment Law Advice Limited accepts no responsibility and gives no representations or warranties, express or implied, that any of the information and materials on this site is complete, accurate or free from errors or omissions.All purchases are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Business which can be viewed here. © Copyright 2017. Real Employment Law Advice.