Employment Law & HR Advice for Employers
How would you describe dealing with employees and HR issues?
- Takes you away from making money and moving your business forward?
Where do you turn if you don’t know what to do about employee issues?
- Your spouse
- Your Business partner
How would you describe employment law and HR legislation?
These are the words that my clients use to describe how they felt before they met me and used my services to take away these worries.
If you use my services you can be assured that the stress, worry and overwhelm will disappear, allowing you to channel your energy directly to where it is needed, to your business.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a friendly, pragmatic and straightforward person on the end of the phone or email who you could call upon when:
- Susan from accounts tells you she’s pregnant, or
- when Dave from Sales says he needs time off to care for his elderly mother, or
- when Mark from the Warehouse says his manager is bullying him, or
- when your key member of staff asks to take holiday at your busiest time, or
- when Bob in IT says he is resigning because he feels under pressure, or
- when ACAS call you to say Linda your secretary is bringing a claim in the Employment Tribunal, or
- what about when you hear on the news about the latest change to employment laws?
How much is your time worth if you are working on your business?
How much time have you spent on-line trawling through websites to find the answer to one of the issues listed above?
Legal and HR advice from a Solicitor need not be as expensive as you think and compared to the cost of your time, and risk of trying to ‘do it yourself” it is actually very cost effective for your business.
Remember contacting a Solicitor isn’t just about getting advice when things go wrong, being proactive is the best thing for your business.
If you are an Employer and would like some advice and assistance in relation to staffing issues, HR generally or defending an Employment Tribunal claim I have a specific website with lots of great information designed just for you.
You can find more information at www.adviceforemployers.co.uk
Alternatively you can contact me directly by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01983 897003 or 023 80982006
Would you like the latest news & best practice for employing staff, direct to your inbox?
Sign up to my newsletter and you will also receive 10 easy to implement tips for happier staff.
Please do not worry I will not send you spam!
Would you like advice about your situation?
Appointments are available on the telephone or via Skype throughout the UK.
Alternatively I offer face to face appointments on the Isle of Wight, in Eastleigh, Southampton, Fareham, Portsmouth, Winchester and surrounding areas in Hampshire.